Friday, July 15, 2011

As We Go On~

The fact that i had finished my study is very Happy one and sad one. I had studied about 4 years in Uniten with an osemmm friends besides me. Thanx mom, dad n sibling for all ur prayers. To friends, whatever u and me do after this, the moment we had in Uniten, i will remember every single thing of it. Already miss u guys very muchhh~ :')


GM Girls. Only 6 of us.. :)


BACHELOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
(GRAPHICS AND MULTIMEDIA)
XD


Pic edit by Hassuifah~ I likkeee.. :')



Last moment together with my besties.. 
The Kecoh girl.. XD


There are so many pictures that will make me remembers u guys.. U guys rock and roll lah~ Hehe.. :)

As we go on, we remember, all the times we, had TOGETHER! :')

.
.
.

Till we meet again in Oct '11 on our Graduation Day.. 
Luv u guys.. 
:*

No comments: